This heavy duty brew kettle has two 1/2" threaded couplers welded to it. The bottom outlet is very unique with male threads on the outside (for connecting a ball valve) and female threads on the inside for connecting whatever you wish. Comes with a solid lid.
- Constructed from durable, long-lasting stainless steel, these kettles are virtually dent proof.
- Built with a tri-clad bottom featuring an aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. (Aluminum allows for even heat distribution while the food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots, which prevents scorching of your malt and makes cleanup a breeze!)
- Seamless - Made from a single piece of metal. No welded seams.
Heavy Duty Handles! The handles on these kettles are just as heavy duty as the rest of the kettle
- 15 Gallon/60 Quart Capacity
- Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years
- Extra thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick bottom
- Bottom Coupler is 1/2"MPT and 1/2" FPT on inside
- Top Coupler is 1/2" FPT
- 1/2" Full Port Ball Valve
- 1/2" Male Pipe Thread Plug
- Includes stainless lid and handles
- This kettle is 14" H x 18" D